Unique, high performance rinse and soil conditioner for all substrates and systems.
From rejuvenating houseplants to maximising yields and potential in commercial hydroponics, FloraKleen is one of the most powerful tools available to gardeners!
Specifically developed to dissolve mineral salts, FloraKleen® releases nutrient bonds between minerals and substrate and allows you to easily rinse excess residue. This release also helps plants make the most of remaining fertilisers, especially in the crucial week just before harvest.
Unlike other “flushes” and finishing products on the market, FloraKleen® is not an acid, isn’t enzyme based, and does not dump magnesium or other mineral additives into your system - this makes it uniquely flexible: with FloraKleen® you can give your system, and your plants, a clean slate at any time and at any stage of the growth process.
No matter what type of growing system you're using - indoors or outdoors, soilless or hydroponic, pots or garden beds, FloraKleen® is easy to use: just mix with pH adjusted water and apply.
In hydroponic systems:
· To re-set and re-fresh when changing nutrients, or after nutrient burn or lock-out: Add 1.5 to 3 ml / L to pH adjusted water. Use a milder solution for young or fragile plants, and a stronger solution for more established plants, close to harvest. Re-circulate in your system for 24 hours with FloraKleen alone before adding your nutrients into your tank. No need to empty the FloraKleen beforehand.
· As a final "flush" / after Ripen: Drain old nutrient solution and add 1.5 to 3 ml/L with pH adjusted water during the last two days before harvest to increase the sugars level in your crop.
In Potting Soil & Soilless Mixes:
· To re-set and re-fresh your soil, or after nutrient burn or lock-out: Every fifteen days fill a watering can with fresh water and add 1.5 to 3 ml / L of FloraKleen. Drench until there is runoff from the bottom of the pot. Resume your regular fertiliser schedule with the next watering.
· As a final "flush" / after Ripen: Use 3 ml / L of FloraKleen instead of nutrients during the last two days before harvest to increase the sugars level in your crop instead of losing aroma and medicinal content with a long water flush.
Use with: All nutrients and substrates, but above all: GHE Ripen: FloraKleen® helps Ripen work to its full potential. By rinsing residues of nitrogen and other salts out of your substrate, Ripen can get to work more effectively mobilizing nitrates and improving taste in your final crop.
· When you’re done, instead of a 10-day flush with water after Ripen, try 2 with FloraKleen® - growers around the world have, because in commercial production, 8 days per harvest is a big bonus!
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We will dispatch your order as soon as possible and should normally be received within 3 to 5 working days in some cases please allow up to a maximum of 14 days. The delivery rate you pay is calculated on two things, the weight of your order and the postcode you enter. Currently we only deliver to the UK.
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU distance selling directive. You are responsible for the cost and risk of damage when returning goods so postal insurance should be taken out to cover the value of the goods.
If you have made a purchase form Tidy Horticulture you are entitled to cancel your order and return the goods within 7 working days for a full refund, including the cost of delivery. Notify us by telephone or email quoting the order number given and you will receive your refund within 30 days. Goods returned should be in a saleable condition and in their original packaging and with proof of purchase. Any unwanted items returned after this date will be at the discretion of management and any postage costs paid by us will be recovered.
If your goods have been delivered by a courier and the item(s) or packaging are damaged then please sign for your delivery as ‘damaged’ and notify us by telephone or email within 48 hours. If the item(s) have been damaged in transit then you can return it to us within 30 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange.
If the goods delivered are faulty then you have a right to return them within 30 days. Make sure all warranty information is kept with your item. After 30 days you can also contact the manufacturer directly to enable them to rectify the problem for you. All goods must be returned in their original packaging for a full refund or exchange.
Tel: 01752 225 225